CDC POP3 E-mail General Guidelines
Supposing you are given the folowing:
e-mail user name: jacob.liew
e-mail address: email@example.com
SMTP (outgoing) server: smtp1.cdc.net.my
POP3 (incoming) server: pop1.cdc.net.my
Mail server aliases: first, one
The e-mail user name is case sensitive and it is always in lower case.
The e-mail address is not case sensitive. I.e. you can use Jacob.Liew@one.cdc.net.my
The e-mail aliases means that you could use any one or more of the following e-mail addresses:
Therefore, you could give Jacob.Liew@first.cdc.net.my for business associates, and Jacob.Liew@one.cdc.net.my for personal friends.
How to change Password?
- telnet to POP3 (incoming) server, e.g. pop1.cdc.net.my
- enter your user name and password
- The system prompts you with 2 options
1. Change password
- Press 1
- Key in your current password
- Key in your new password
- Key in your new password again to confirm
- Press 2 to exit
E-mail aliases list